Sky Arch

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A homebrew tabletop forum

Example Character sheet

Admin
    Admin

Example Character sheet Empty Example Character sheet

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2019 5:43 pm

Example Character sheet 25810
    Use the "Insert Image" Tool 250px x 250px

The // are to explain things and should not be in your version

Ginno the Seer +++++ Arbesau
    Human+++++ Meerah +++++ Melee +++++ Soldier(Infantry)
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Level: 1
    Hit Points: 12(2.4 regen)
    Stamina: 0/100
    Magic Resistance: 13 //This is 12+wis mod
    Strength: 15(2) //this 2 gives the att skill a +2
    Dexterity: 14(2) //this 2 gives def and pre +2, but the flail gives -2 def
    Constitution: 15(2) //this 2 is added to the 5hp per level
    Intelligence: 14(2)
    Wisdom: 12(1)
    Charisma: 10(0)

Encumbrance: 13.75

Fortitude Score: 3
    Reflex Score: 1
    Will Score: 1

Passive perception: 11 //10+wis mod

To explain the brackets: https://i.imgur.com/51bdD7d.png

Attack Skill: 6=(1)(5)(0)
    Defense Skill: 1=(1)(0)(0)
    Precision: 3=(1)(2)(0)

Feats:
    -Armor Proficiency(Slash), Rank 2
    -Shield Proficiency, Rank 1
    -Exactness One-Hand, Rank 1 //this feat and the feat below do give +1s to att but because of their situational nature they will not effect the listed att skill
    -Exactness Two-Hand, Rank 1

Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Intimidation

The final version of your sheet will not list skills you didn't put points into.

STR
    Athletics: 3=(2)(1)(0)

DEX
    Acrobatics: 2=(2)(0)(0)

INT
    Investigation: 2=(2)(0)(0)
    Nature: 2=(2)(0)(0)
    Religion: 1=(1)(0)(0)

CHA
    Intimidation: 1=(0)(1)(0)

Starting Gold: 150
    Remaining Gold: 2

Protection: 30
    Weapons: Flail(5 Damage. +1 Attack. -2 Defense. May roll for damage twice on hit. 3 Length. 8 Gold)
    Equipment: Armor(137 gp), Bedroll (1 gp) 7 lb, Grappling hook (2 gp) 4 lb, an iron badge-skull lieutenant insignia, torn Niedrigster-Herrscher banner, a set of bone dice, common clothes, and a belt pouch 10 gp.

Backstory: I'm always polite and respectful. Nation, my city, nation, or people are all that matter. I’ll never forget the crushing defeat my company suffered or the enemies who dealt it. My hatred of my enemies is blind and unreasoning.

https://skyarch.forumotion.com/t44-backstory-help
    Born on board a boat
    Three siblings
    Family is mother and father
    Lived on the streets
    Three life events for a 30-year-old
     1. You made a friend of an adventurer. DM me and we'll work on having an NPC buddy for you. 
     2. You made a friend of an adventurer. DM me and we'll work on having an NPC buddy for you. 
     3. You suffered a tragedy. Roll on Tragedies table.
     -3a. For a reason you were never told, you were exiled from your community. You then either wandered in the wilderness for a time or promptly found a new place to live.

My home nation is Meerah, both the state and individuals often use boats so my being born while at sea wasn't uncommon. My father worked on the boat I was born on but my mother was the wife of the captain, after being born it was clear I looked nothing like the Captain. The three of us were cast out. Effectively blacklisted from working on Meerahn boats my father could not find more work he trained for, as a result we lived on the streets, moving between towns, cities and villages as vagrants. By the time I was 18 I had three younger siblings all of which I helped raise. When I was 21 the larger vagrant group we were with at the time suddenly became hostile and cast me out. With nowhere else to go I joined the Meerah military as a freeman as I was bound by no lord, land nor debt. During this time I fought several unofficial wars with Niedrigster-Herrscher, I grew to hate them.

After my 5-year commission ended I looked for my family in hopes of sharing my earned money and getting them all off the streets, unfortunately I never found them. I signed back onto the army until I made it to my current age of 30. I made a few friends in my time there.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:11 pm