Sky Arch

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A homebrew tabletop forum

2 posters

Kirranos Fanedever

Sentry2113

Kirranos Fanedever Empty Kirranos Fanedever

Post by Sentry2113 Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:53 am

Sentry +++++ Kirranos Fanedever
    Hoher-Politiker +++++ Wild +++++ Mage +++++ Criminal-Pickpocket
    Alignment:Chaotic Neutral
    Level 3
    Hit Points:17
    Stamina: 0/100
    Magic Resistance: 12
    Strength:8(-1)
    Dexterity: 16(3)
    Constitution:12(1)
    Intelligence: 18(4)
    Wisdom:8(-1)
    Charisma:14(2)
    Encumbrance: 1.25

Passive perception:10

Fortitude:1
    Reflex:3+1
    Will:1

Feats:
    -Reflex Save +1
    -Armor Proficiency(Edge) Rank 1
    -Armor Proficiency(Bludgeon) Rank 1
    -Awareness
    -Innate Magic

Attack Skill:1
    Defense Skill: 1
    Precision:2

Skill Proficiencies:Stealth(1),Deception(1)

DEX
    Sleight of Hand: 2
    Stealth:3

INT
    Arcana(Magic Paths): 7
    Knowledge(Magic Schools):6

WIS
    Perception:2

CHA
    Deception:6
    Persuasion:2

Magic Paths:Air(4) Fire(3)

Magic Schools:Alteration(7)

Memorized Spells:
    False Fetters
    Mirror Image
    Aim
    Incinerate
    Phoenix Pyre
    Ghost Wolves

Starting Gold: 3

Protection: 11+0

Weapons:Crossbow(25gp)|Bolts 22 (20gp)

Equipment:|One Handed Magical Instrument(10gp)|3 Magical
    Gems(2 Fire, 1 Air)(30gp)|Set of Playing Cards|Thieves' Tools|Crowbar|Dark,common clothes including a hood| A belt pouch containing 15 gp

Backstory: Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Kirranos, Kirranos Fanedever. A little about me? I'm sure you established this already, but I was born to the family Fanedever and under their roof I was raised for the first 16 years of my life.It was a pleasant existence, between political assassinations that is, but that life was put to an end shortly after I had turned 16. My brother and best friend Mordrin was set to marry a woman from another family,the Silvensa, in order to end a decades old feud between the families. Well, the wedding day came, and before vows could be taken, the Silvensa were up in arms and killing the people I called family. "Lucky" for me, I was sent away to acquire the gifts to be bestowed upon the Silvensa wench. When I returned to the chapel, the floor was a deep crimson red, covered in the blood of my fallen kin. I vow to return the favor the Silvensa gave me, one day. Thanks to that treacherous bunch, I was forced to live out my years among the street urchins. I can't say it's all bad though, with my innate magical talent and fast hands, I've made myself a decent living from the coin-purses of others. Whether it was pick-pocketing, "gambling," or fencing stolen goods, I was good at what I did and illusionary magic made it all so easy. Unfortunately I do have a conscience that led me to believe that these skills of mine could be used for something better, maybe I can help some people. That's how I, this devilishly handsome, 25 year old man that stands before you, got here. It's a pleasure.
    Admin
    Admin

Kirranos Fanedever Empty Re: Kirranos Fanedever

Post by Admin Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:26 am

Approved

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:37 am